G-dog speaks

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I got hitched!

So Pigpen and I are now husband and wife--how nuts is that? Being married rocks (granted, its only been 5 days) and since I'm not working, I'm able to watching some seriously shitty tv. And today, I may just have found the world's crappiest show. The Hills on MTV is horrid. I watched b/c my old employer is featured in it and it happened to be on while I was having lunch, but wow, the acting is just about as bad as it can get. Its so bad, its like they are trying too hard. Thank god its only a 30 min show, but I'm temped to watching another half hour. I'm sick--I'll go to the bank instead.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Yay married!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger towwas said...

It's true, I was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home