G-dog speaks

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The countdown continues

One month until the wedding. YAY!

Lets check in with the to do list:
get the DJ the songs to play
get the final count to the caterer and the cake lady
do seating
make flyers for our neighbors telling them that our guests will be parking in front of their houses that night
do the hair trial run
hem the wedding dress
write thank you notes for the wedding gifts we have received
get the "guest book" ready (its a photo where people will sign the matte)
buy all the soda and juices at Costco
get the marriage license
buy attendant gifts
finalize our vows
print the programs

So, not bad! We're in the home stretch and this wedding is going to kick ass! :)

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger towwas said...

Attendant gifts! Sweet! You know, my car's getting kind of old...I wouldn't mind a new one....

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey, I am involved in some of those things. And I need to RSVP. Although, I assume you know I'm coming. And, I still haven't reimbursed you for the dress. Wow, I have my own tod o list for your wedding. Weird.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Tunnies said...

yes attendant gifts, but unfortunately, we're paying for a wedding here so you won't be getting a car. we'll try for a moped. how fun would that be? no wait, you're not getting a moped either. sorry.

miss s--you must RSVP. i know you're coming but i like getting the mail. :)

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger towwas said...

Oh, yeah, if you wanted to get me a vespa, that would be totally fine, too.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger towwas said...

Maybe that was for Pigpen. Orrrrrr maybe it was comment spam. Isn't comment spam fun?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Apparently you owe it to your future to put it on your list. Act now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home