G-dog speaks

Friday, May 12, 2006

An era ends...kinda

Today was my last official day at work. Why am I not sad?
Yesterday was my last day in the office with my boss. She flew to LA today and isn't coming back until after I'm really gone. Saying goodbye was a bit odd, but not terribly since she's coming to the wedding in a few weeks. (Four weeks from tomorrow but no one is counting.)
Four more days of coming into the office to train my replacement and then I turn over my keys to her. There may be drinking that night just for shits and giggles, or maybe we'll head to the therapist for some more marriage counseling. Who knows. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger towwas said...

Hey! I didn't know you were at work today! I would have called you for soup. Eh, you probly had lunch with the boss anyway.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh, you should have drinking with the marriage counselor. That would be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home