G-dog speaks

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Val Day

I love low key Valentines Days--Pigpen got me an LLBean down coat I was dying for and a sexy intimate board game as well as "in the mood," "not in the mood" pillow cases. He's so cute!

I went way overboard (yeah, not so much) and bought him a new raincoat for when we start trailering this spring since he managed to lose his other good one. We didn't even brave the public for dinner--I cooked pasta, pesto and sausage (as requested by Pigpen) for dinner. We are crazy romantics aren't we!?!!

I may think Valentines Day is a pretty dumb holiday and that it exists only for Hallmark, the florists all over the country and world wide chocolate makers, but I still love any excuse to buy Pigpen a gift! There is nothing more satisfying than making someone happy with a wrapped box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home