G-dog speaks

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday morning humor

Brokeback Mountain is amazing. Go see it.

Saw this in the Express this morning--as many of their things are, it was pretty good.

Dear D.C. Council: We heard you are considering the cherry as Washington's official fruit. We think that is too pedestrian for an entity as unique as D.C., which is so special it doesn't even get a star on the flag. We suggest the durian instead. It's spikey on the outside, like the fence around the White House. And inside are what look like brains. But it stinks to high heaven, like the Anacostia River or Jack Abramoff's accounting practices. Love, Express.

Wish I could post the picture of the durian that they had with the letter, but i can't. Enjoy anyway!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Who saw it with you? Did pigpen go? Aw, I missed it. I need to see it.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Tunnies said...

I actually went by myself if you can believe it. I definitely don't think it was Pigpen's type of movie. I asked my mom if she wanted to go but she was too busy packing to move. So i said fuck it--i'm going myself! (it was at the cheapy theater right down the street)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home