G-dog speaks

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Its 2006 kids. Good riddance 2005. Did you make a new year's resolution? I didn't. I usually don't. This year, I honestly didn't even think about it. Pigpen's best man's resolution is to give up fast food for a year. Says he did it once a few years back. I don't even think I could contemplate doing that--its not the food I'm addicted to, its the fact that its FAST. When Pigpen and I trailer, boy is it easy to just stop at a Rudy Mac's (Pigpen's dad's name for McDonalds--who knows) and grab something and get back on the road. Mr. Best Man is a better man than me. Wait, I'm a woman and I'm a way better woman than him.

Well, despite that I don't do resolutions, I resolve to enjoy this year--to plan the wedding the way we want it, to start my marriage off right and to be good to myself and Pigpen. And I resolve to fit into my wedding dress on June 10. I tried it on yesterday and it fit great. I think I can make it 5 more months...

I can tell this year is going to be good--I just handed back the stuff from my second job i was doing this fall to the woman who was out on maternity leave since last June. LETS CELEBRATE MY FREEDOM!

2 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger towwas said...

Goodbye and good riddance, second job!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Ditto towwas! Celebration dinner is called for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home