G-dog speaks

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Boy, was I wrong!

Wow, I thought this blog would pull me in and I'd get no work done. And then I took on a second job. I'm stupid. But maybe I'm back? The spring should be light. I can keep everyone up to date on my wedding plans for June. How exciting!

So, like my bud who writes about science made a SouthPark character so I did the same. Kick ass...

The background she's in is called "heaven." Figured its the closest I'll get to heaven being all anti god and everything. :) But I hope they have ice cream after death. I love ice cream.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Yay! You're finally blogging!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger towwas said...

Too bad they didn't have a background that shows you dancing on a bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home